Shopping

This forum is for playing various games on the messageboards.

Moderators: Spirit, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Postby Spirit » September 27th, 2006, 11:51 am

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola and some french fries
Beat me, whip me, call me fluffy--AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby Applewoodtree » September 27th, 2006, 10:04 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, and a pet Bull called Prickle
Join Me (Not Me, but Danny) and make the world a better better place! It'll be fun! Join Me!!!

You look lovely today, by the way!
Applewoodtree
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby Spirit » September 30th, 2006, 1:45 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby llamedos » October 1st, 2006, 3:30 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Spirit » October 1st, 2006, 3:47 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza,
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby Applewoodtree » October 2nd, 2006, 3:34 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat.
Join Me (Not Me, but Danny) and make the world a better better place! It'll be fun! Join Me!!!

Applewoodtree
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby glorfindel » October 2nd, 2006, 6:23 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat.and a hippo
Life is what you make it.

So thats my fault as well then................
glorfindel
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Spirit » October 3rd, 2006, 11:05 am

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby llamedos » October 3rd, 2006, 4:48 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Applewoodtree » October 3rd, 2006, 5:54 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil and a custard spoon

Applewoodtree
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby Spirit » October 4th, 2006, 11:27 am

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil and a custard spoon, a big bunch of bananas
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby glorfindel » October 4th, 2006, 5:24 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil and a custard spoon, a big bunch of bananas, which were of so i had to take them back i then bougth some radox
Life is what you make it.

So thats my fault as well then................
glorfindel
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Slippery Jim D'Griz » October 4th, 2006, 8:24 pm

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil and a custard spoon, a big bunch of bananas, which were off so i had to take them back i then bougth some radox, and then a shower to use the radox in,
Slippery Jim D'Griz
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Spirit » October 5th, 2006, 11:53 am

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil and a custard spoon, a big bunch of bananas, which were off so i had to take them back i then bougth some radox, and then a shower to use the radox in, some towels to dry myself with,
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby Greebo 61 » October 6th, 2006, 8:21 am

I went shopping today and I bought three carrots, four bananas, a lunchbox, a dog biscuit and a roasted chicken, some sergeant's stripes, six camel hides, some yorkshire puddings, the Libertines (self titled) album, some drinks, a small notebook and golden syrup, and had a chat with Nobby's mum about the best way to make a knuckle sandwhich followed by a discussion with Detritus about the meaning of life, and then I bought six ounces of brie (seperate), a family sized minced beef and onion pie, a 2litre bottle of coca cola, a pet Bull called Prickle, a 900g bar of chocolate, some kettle chips, a bottle of red wine and V For Vendetta on DVD, about three hundred "Gaspode the Wonder Dog" party hats, pepperoni pizza, and a malaisian hat, a hippo, 6 pack of cat food, cat biscuits and cat litter then I had my servent send everything back home and went shopping again and this time I bought a bottle of oil and a custard spoon, a big bunch of bananas, which were off so i had to take them back i then bougth some radox, and then a shower to use the radox in, some towels to dry myself with, and some q-tips for difficult crevices,
Greebo 61
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games