goin' on down to ***** **** gonna have myself a time...

This forum is for playing various games on the messageboards.

Moderators: Spirit, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Postby wizzard » March 22nd, 2006, 7:17 pm

Hmm. Most Windows C++ stuff doesn't use Makefiles, at least not by default, and not really in the same way that the Linux ones do. There might be an option to create them, but I've not used one in about 5 years! You can probably code the lot in any well known C++ IDE in Windows, but you might need to copy the files back to uni to build and make the makefiles. I think that was how I did it, but it has been a while.

Martin
If you are interested in programming, take a look at my blog.
wizzard
Commander
Commander

Postby llamedos » March 22nd, 2006, 9:06 pm

this is blatent daylight robbery
i hope your ashamed of yourselves this thread is for the soul purpose of humiliation
although now i come to think about it i can't think that there could be anything more embarrasing than for this software discussion to continue
as some person searching for the software may inadvertantly find a link here from google that person may then go on to another possibly very big forum site and share the link turning the humiliation factor up by several million people this thread could then become the founder for a bizaar web cult sparking a global phenomenon then spreading off of this planet via some satelite transmission creating a cross galaxy cult therefore turning this thread into nothing more than a showcase for humiliation
hehe

now that is evil

that should be a large enough contribution for a newbie so farewell

LL
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jordcluff » March 23rd, 2006, 9:17 am

what exactly is humiliating?
Tucker's Law: If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will take the worst f**king time to f**k it up because that c**t's a c**t.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby wstfgl » March 23rd, 2006, 9:24 am

I think he means that people are trying to humiliate you by keeping this thread going. Or something.
Anyway, thanks Wizz, but I just found out that some guy in my class has apparently found a bash shell for windows which solves all our problems.
OK, back to bugging jord!
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who can read binary, and those who can't.
wstfgl
Constable
Constable

Postby jordcluff » March 23rd, 2006, 9:43 am

sods.
Tucker's Law: If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will take the worst f**king time to f**k it up because that c**t's a c**t.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby llamedos » March 23rd, 2006, 10:18 am

i can only apoligise i was tired and manic at the time i wrote that. but all the same awwwww didn't he seem cute when he was ranting

manic laughter (damn thought i got rid of it all)

all the same "pooh bear winnnie the pooh bear ......" (can't remamber the rest)
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jordcluff » March 23rd, 2006, 12:06 pm

that was from the new adventures of winnie the pooh. not as good as the original disney cartoons.

i was not cute when i was ranting. i am not cute. damn your eyes, britches and duck-pond. damn them, say i. i am a bad motherbitch.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby wstfgl » March 23rd, 2006, 4:06 pm

Ahhh, actually you are rather sweet, especially when you are trying to be all tough.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who can read binary, and those who can't.
wstfgl
Constable
Constable

Postby jordcluff » March 24th, 2006, 11:40 am

i am not rather sweet. i am as tough as old boots.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Pretty_Blossom » March 29th, 2006, 12:15 pm

Jord is so cute when he's trying to be tough...
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

"I have boobs, you must obay"
Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby jordcluff » March 30th, 2006, 9:31 am

i am not cute. nor am i sweet, or cuddly or any 'pinch-his-cheeks' inducing adjective. i'm dark. there's a dark heart to me. the dark side of the moon. darker, even. i've drank the tears of robert smith, i have.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby wstfgl » March 30th, 2006, 2:46 pm

awwww, isn't he a cutie?
wstfgl
Constable
Constable

Postby jordcluff » March 30th, 2006, 7:24 pm

no.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Pretty_Blossom » March 30th, 2006, 7:48 pm

who's Robert Smith?
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

"I have boobs, you must obay"
Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby jordcluff » March 30th, 2006, 10:00 pm

lead singer from the cure.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games