Snowball game restarted

This forum is for playing various games on the messageboards.

Moderators: Spirit, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Postby Spirit » July 13th, 2005, 7:43 pm

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to
Beat me, whip me, call me fluffy--AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby NorkNork » July 14th, 2005, 10:13 am

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to calm it by pouring huge amounts of whiskey down its throat. It thanked me and
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby soapsudd » July 14th, 2005, 3:44 pm

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to calm it by pouring huge amounts of whiskey down its throat. It thanked me and wobbled off to shout at someone else and steal theyre boots. I then got
"His readers include those who prefer not to pay for the pleasure, for Pratchett holds the distinction of being Britain's most shop-lifted author. "- from BBC News

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby NorkNork » July 14th, 2005, 8:35 pm

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to calm it by pouring huge amounts of whiskey down its throat. It thanked me and wobbled off to shout at someone else and steal theyre boots. I then got a pair of oversized shoes and went on my way to the annual clown lookalike competition. On the way there,
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby Greebo 61 » July 15th, 2005, 10:18 am

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to calm it by pouring huge amounts of whiskey down its throat. It thanked me and wobbled off to shout at someone else and steal theyre boots. I then got a pair of oversized shoes and went on my way to the annual clown lookalike competition. On the way there, I saw Edward D'eath and dodged down an alley to avoid him. In the alley I
Greebo 61
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby NorkNork » July 15th, 2005, 11:11 am

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to calm it by pouring huge amounts of whiskey down its throat. It thanked me and wobbled off to shout at someone else and steal theyre boots. I then got a pair of oversized shoes and went on my way to the annual clown lookalike competition. On the way there, I saw Edward D'eath and dodged down an alley to avoid him. In the alley I tripped over a small stone. When i looked down, I saw the most peculiar thing:
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby soapsudd » July 25th, 2005, 1:47 pm

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He suddenly leapt up and started screaming and ranting at me. Understandably I was alarmed but soon managed to calm it by pouring huge amounts of whiskey down its throat. It thanked me and wobbled off to shout at someone else and steal theyre boots. I then got a pair of oversized shoes and went on my way to the annual clown lookalike competition. On the way there, I saw Edward D'eath and dodged down an alley to avoid him. In the alley I tripped over a small stone. When i looked down, I saw the most peculiar thing:
a Small bown, wooden box with a family crest was lying on the ground.
i bent to pick it up
"His readers include those who prefer not to pay for the pleasure, for Pratchett holds the distinction of being Britain's most shop-lifted author. "- from BBC News

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Spirit » July 28th, 2005, 2:48 pm

i bent to pick it up, before i knew where i was, the crest started to glow. It was big and bright and beautiful glowing light surrounding me like nothing i had ever seen before. I stood there, transfixed by the beauty before me
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby soapsudd » July 30th, 2005, 5:12 pm

i bent to pick it up, before i knew where i was, the crest started to glow. It was big and bright and beautiful glowing light surrounding me like nothing i had ever seen before. I stood there, transfixed by the beauty before me until a dark shadow was cast over me and a voice said

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Spirit » August 1st, 2005, 1:35 pm

i bent to pick it up, before i knew where i was, the crest started to glow. It was big and bright and beautiful glowing light surrounding me like nothing i had ever seen before. I stood there, transfixed by the beauty before me until a dark shadow was cast over me and a voice said "Get Off it, you really don't want to be doing that you know, nasty things could happen if you do!"
I didn't blink, nor move an inch, but i heard every word shouted at me, but no matter what i simply couldn't take my eyes away from the beautiful shining light.
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby soapsudd » August 22nd, 2005, 11:29 am

i bent to pick it up, before i knew where i was, the crest started to glow. It was big and bright and beautiful glowing light surrounding me like nothing i had ever seen before. I stood there, transfixed by the beauty before me until a dark shadow was cast over me and a voice said "Get Off it, you really don't want to be doing that you know, nasty things could happen if you do!"
I didn't blink, nor move an inch, but i heard every word shouted at me, but no matter what i simply couldn't take my eyes away from the beautiful shining light.
I felt myself being shaken and the voice shouting at me to let the thing go but i couldnt move my eyes. through the mst that filled my head, i felt comands being uttered. i tryed to shout outbut my lips wouldnt move. i was paralysed. a hand covered the crest and i felt anger. i was no longer paralysed. I looked up at the person and growled. how dare they block the beautiful light coming from the box. the anger welled up and i felt myself

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Pretty_Blossom » August 22nd, 2005, 10:46 pm

I felt myself being shaken and the voice shouting at me to let the thing go but i couldnt move my eyes. through the mst that filled my head, i felt comands being uttered. i tryed to shout outbut my lips wouldnt move. i was paralysed. a hand covered the crest and i felt anger. i was no longer paralysed. I looked up at the person and growled. how dare they block the beautiful light coming from the box. the anger welled up and i felt myself
Bursting with it. I turned to hit the person but found out it was Captain Carrot, who calmed me down immediately. He said
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

"I have boobs, you must obay"
Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Previous

Return to Board Games