Snowball game restarted

This forum is for playing various games on the messageboards.

Moderators: Spirit, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Snowball game restarted

Postby Greebo 61 » June 30th, 2005, 2:44 pm

The idea of this game is to add an activity that you did in Ankh-Morpork to a growing list.
I'll start:

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun
Greebo 61
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby soapsudd » July 1st, 2005, 10:27 am

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. woof woof'
i then went into the mended drum to have a drink with

(Yey! Snowball game's back! *does a little dance*)
"His readers include those who prefer not to pay for the pleasure, for Pratchett holds the distinction of being Britain's most shop-lifted author. "- from BBC News

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby NorkNork » July 1st, 2005, 11:09 am

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. woof woof'
i then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby cheery_littlebottom » July 1st, 2005, 12:49 pm

i then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes
cheery_littlebottom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby NorkNork » July 2nd, 2005, 11:05 am

i then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby soapsudd » July 2nd, 2005, 4:47 pm

i then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint.
i said
"His readers include those who prefer not to pay for the pleasure, for Pratchett holds the distinction of being Britain's most shop-lifted author. "- from BBC News

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby NorkNork » July 2nd, 2005, 6:15 pm

i then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint.
I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby soapsudd » July 2nd, 2005, 9:07 pm

I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so i

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Spirit » July 2nd, 2005, 10:22 pm

I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so

I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by.
Beat me, whip me, call me fluffy--AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby NorkNork » July 3rd, 2005, 8:58 am

I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby Spirit » July 3rd, 2005, 11:50 pm

I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and
started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before
Beat me, whip me, call me fluffy--AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Spirit
Captain
Captain

Postby Greebo 61 » July 4th, 2005, 10:43 am

started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he
Greebo 61
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby NorkNork » July 4th, 2005, 11:35 am

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby soapsudd » July 4th, 2005, 6:54 pm

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I
resumed chucking mu peanuts at passers by

Banana's are good
soapsudd
Corporal
Corporal

Postby NorkNork » July 12th, 2005, 5:38 pm

I went to Ankh-Morpork and I had a sausage-inna-bun, which i quickly spat out and gave to a scruffy little dog. i then thought 'wasn't I cruel to that little dog, giving him a sausage-inna-bun. I then went into the mended drum to have a drink with Nobby Nobbs, whom i'd just met on the way. He told me that he needed a new job because commander Vimes had fired him after discovering the connection between him and the theft of 'a thing that helped Mister Vimes' before collapsing into a fit of laughter and nearly drowning in his pint. I said: "well, well, what's all this then?" and, naturally, got no answer. I tried to push peanuts in his ear but the wig got in the way so I decided to stop pushing peanuts in his ear and started throwing them at random people walking by. This went well for a while until i accidentally hit a passing troll in the eye. He lumbered up to me and started waffling on in a manner which was most alarming. I stood and stared at him for a while before asking him if he wanted a knuckle sandwich. He stared at me for a moment and then he seemingly forgot what he was about to do and walked away on his business. Relieved, I resumed chucking my peanuts at passers by until i accidentally threw a Nac Mag Feegle that was sitting in the bowl. He
NorkNork
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Next

Return to Board Games