Favourite Means of Torture

This is the Evil Discussion Board. Not quasi-evil, not semi-evil, not the Diet Coke of evil. Only truly evil people may enter.

Moderators: The_Bad_Man, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Postby The_Bad_Man » November 14th, 2006, 12:01 am

Tris wrote:How about sleep deprivation? each time they try and sleep lost of loud noises, cold air or water. Guarenteed to drive people nuts in a fairly short period of time

By what i've been told it works for about 4 days, at which point sleep deprivation leads to delusions and a complete lapse from reality. By this time you could stab someone with needles and they'd still sleep for the next 24 hours.
The_Bad_Man
Captain
Captain

Location: England, Rotherham near Sheffield in South yorkshire

Postby Tris » November 14th, 2006, 8:14 am

Ah, back to the drawing board then.
I run therefore I am, or I run therefore with any luck I'll still be
Tris
Lance-Constable
Lance-Constable

Postby llamedos » November 14th, 2006, 10:52 am

on your bloody eagle one i think i heard that the native americans had a similar torture or punnishment known as feathering
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby The_Bad_Man » November 14th, 2006, 1:36 pm

llamedos wrote:on your bloody eagle one i think i heard that the native americans had a similar torture or punnishment known as feathering

Tar and feathering i believed was where someone was covered in tar and then covered in feathers. Once set and the boiling tar had cooled the feathers were pulled off, tearing off some of the tar and subsequently, a whole load of skin.
The_Bad_Man
Captain
Captain

Postby llamedos » November 15th, 2006, 1:27 pm

no i mean the whole tied to a tree or something and the ribs pulled apart i think it was called feathering
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby The_Bad_Man » November 15th, 2006, 7:59 pm

llamedos wrote:no i mean the whole tied to a tree or something and the ribs pulled apart i think it was called feathering

Possibly, not heard it been called that myself. Then again i'm not knowledable on Native American torture. Didn't particularly think they went for that sort of thing.
The_Bad_Man
Captain
Captain

Postby Lars Gimletscousin » January 8th, 2007, 12:54 pm

How about amputating someone's arm, and tying the other arm so the person is hanging from a wall, then give him an itch and stop the person from being able to scratch it.
Lars Gimletscousin
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to Evil