most evil self injury

This is the Evil Discussion Board. Not quasi-evil, not semi-evil, not the Diet Coke of evil. Only truly evil people may enter.

Moderators: The_Bad_Man, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Postby jordcluff » April 5th, 2006, 12:11 pm

dear oh dear...
Tucker's Law: If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will take the worst f**king time to f**k it up because that c**t's a c**t.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby snibril » April 6th, 2006, 9:15 am

Riding across a road on my newly-fixed bike only to get knocked off and have it turned into a newly-mangled bike. Fortunately my head wasn't mangled - remember kids, always wear a helmet!
Admordete meis clunis metallis fulgidis!
snibril
Commander
Commander

Postby Pretty_Blossom » April 6th, 2006, 11:46 am

I know someone that did it and got a serious ingury - took him forever to get better, and he still doesn't have full use of one arm.
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

"I have boobs, you must obay"
Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby wizzard » April 6th, 2006, 10:37 pm

snibril wrote:Riding across a road on my newly-fixed bike only to get knocked off and have it turned into a newly-mangled bike. Fortunately my head wasn't mangled - remember kids, always wear a helmet!

When was that?
If you are interested in programming, take a look at my blog.
wizzard
Commander
Commander

Postby Sheepoid » April 11th, 2006, 10:30 am

Putting an oil drum on a roundabout and spinning it around as fast as possible then chucking bricks at it and dodging them when it bounces back. Unfortunately, I'm not too good at dodging and was knocked out when I felt the stopping power of a well aimed half-brick.

M

(first post, BTW - hi all)
Sheepoid
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Reg Shoe » April 11th, 2006, 10:39 am

Hi
whoisthisdointhissynthetictypeaalphabetapsychadelicfunkin!!!
Reg Shoe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby jordcluff » April 11th, 2006, 4:48 pm

Sheepoid wrote:Putting an oil drum on a roundabout and spinning it around as fast as possible then chucking bricks at it and dodging them when it bounces back. Unfortunately, I'm not too good at dodging and was knocked out when I felt the stopping power of a well aimed half-brick.

M

(first post, BTW - hi all)

hallow. put yourself a welcome thread on, everyone wil come and say hello. i'l even come and say hello again.

aal reet reg lad?
Tucker's Law: If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will take the worst f**king time to f**k it up because that c**t's a c**t.
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby smartchance21 » April 13th, 2006, 10:29 pm

1. ripped multiple muscles in my shoulders carrying a log that i knew was to heavy
2.ripped my shoulder out of socket when my friend misjudged the wieght of the limb attached to the other end of the rope that i was holding and cracked a ribbed when my forward momentum was broken by a tree
3. ignored an obnoxious horse for too long and received two broken toes for my trouble
4.recieved a concusion and a broken nose because i was sure i didnt have to get off the horse to fit under the trees

after reading this it would seem that i dont have the best of luck with trees, but you know ive never fallen out of one :lol:
"That was a very hurtfull remark," said the tortoise."A remark calculated to wound."
smartchance21
Constable
Constable

Postby jordcluff » April 14th, 2006, 10:53 am

gods, i like a good chuckle now and then. that was a good one. being repeatedly hit in the ________ by the same girl, does that count if you pissed her off?
jordcluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby llamedos » April 14th, 2006, 7:10 pm

you don't think you have maybe some sort of sub-conscious death wish or sadistic repetist nature do you, or is it that the trees are trying to tell you something maybe
otherwise i'm so glad i posted this thread i feel so glad about my tooth as it's not as bad it could be
grins in a semi manic way

way to much use of the word glad there i think goodish word though glad glad glad glad glad glad glad glod glod glod glod glod gold gold gold gold gold gold gold other base metals other base metals other base metals
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Caracticus » May 8th, 2006, 7:11 pm

I cut my index finger on my right hand off with a circular saw.

It's true.
Warning: May contain nuts.
Caracticus
Lance-Corporal
Lance-Corporal

Postby Pretty_Blossom » May 11th, 2006, 9:40 am

you people ought to be more careful.
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby glorfindel » May 11th, 2006, 2:37 pm

i had caracticus as a brother now that hurts :lol: you try it :lol:
Life is what you make it.

So thats my fault as well then................
glorfindel
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Pretty_Blossom » May 12th, 2006, 11:42 am

No, thanks - got 2 small brothers at home that usually manage to drive me crazy. It's not that I don't love them, but I'd prefer it if they would just move out.
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby a_drows_pet_hamster » May 15th, 2006, 5:19 pm

i nearly ruptured whatever the hell's up my nose after getting a minstrel stuck up each nostril, i dislocated my hip but luckily it popped right back in again after i stole a plastic badger, having jumped out a window wearing four inch heels and neglected to notice outside was a lot lower down than in and trying to get back up required all my double jointed evil super powers, and i nearly died falling off a log. it is as easy if not easier than they say, oh my yes.
"this rock is shiney...it must have some significance to our quest..."

"i'll tell you what we do...we run...like scared little forest elves"
a_drows_pet_hamster
Constable
Constable

PreviousNext

Return to Evil