most evil self injury

This is the Evil Discussion Board. Not quasi-evil, not semi-evil, not the Diet Coke of evil. Only truly evil people may enter.

Moderators: The_Bad_Man, Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Re: most evil self injury

Postby Gytha Fiona » March 23rd, 2008, 3:20 pm

I had an 'almost evil injury' once. I was gardening and threw the fork I was using to dig with into the grass, I got the throw wrong and 2 of the prongs went through my trainer :shock: I stood there waiting for pain and it never came. Thankfully the prongs went BETWEEN my tootsies! :roll:
Never have a wishbone where your backbone ought to be!
Gytha Fiona
Corporal
Corporal

Postby llamedos » May 28th, 2008, 12:33 am

heh ! lucky doesn't seem quite adequate

godz am i really back here in this cursed place revelling in others self destruction!?

looks like it doesn't it
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Gytha Fiona » May 31st, 2008, 12:54 pm

llamedos wrote:godz am i really back here in this cursed place revelling in others self destruction!?
looks like it doesn't it

You are indeed. :D

*thinks of another one*

When I was a student nurse I lived in the nurses home and we were always having parties there. I got a little worse for wear one night and at about 2am decided to nip into the loo before I went back to my room.

I woke up 4 hours later.....on the loo..... with an exceedingly uncomfortable loo-shaped mark on me bum! It was hours before it disappeared!. :oops:
Never have a wishbone where your backbone ought to be!
Gytha Fiona
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Pretty_Blossom » May 31st, 2008, 6:26 pm

heh - at least you didn't wake up in your own ... well - I recommend reading Orson Scott Card's Heartfire for a memorable scene with 2 drunken men waking up in the garden the morning after.

I got a self inflicted injury last saturday, but not something very bad. It's just a scratch, but it was such a stupid way for me to get it. I was going on a trip with my family to a mountain trail (well - more of a hill, but very steep). I knew we were going to be walking a lot but decided not to bring shoes on anyway, and instead went with my Crocs. The track was full of sharp rocks and I managed to back up to one and scratch myself. Even had a few drops of blood. So silly of me.
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

"I have boobs, you must obay"
Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby llamedos » March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm

tips when driving a tractor
+avoid steep slopes or sudden drop offs
+also avoid deep boggy patches
+if tipping a trailer with a locking gate remember to unlock the gate first before you start as ten ton of wet grass with no where to go will easily lift a tractor
+more importantly avoid power cables
+don't raise the fore end loader above centre of mass if loaded and attempt to do cornering
+remember to keep well away from the pto if it's working
+always make absolutely certain the tractor has stopped is out of gear and can't move at all before you get out of the cab as running along side and trying to jump into a moving tractor is suicidal
+grabs are sharp and easily sharp enough to puncture flesh/thin paneling/bullocks head
+in the event that you do roll the tractor take the precaution of keeping any heavy bits of metal in a compartment and not just loosey spread around spanners are hard!

(have done a couple of these and know people who have done others )
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby cheery_littlebottom » March 15th, 2009, 8:43 am

ouch!
(>°.°)> <(°.°<) << possibly hamsters

Now proud owner of the explanation: "Scottish for Late"
cheery_littlebottom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby biscuit » March 16th, 2009, 11:01 pm

ouch indeed. flying spanners do not sound good!
A wise woman once said "Pedantic is just another word for precise and careful"

Another wise woman invented Hangdwarf and the now immortalised phrase 'Friday 13th. Ooopsie.' :)
biscuit
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Greebo 61 » March 30th, 2009, 12:54 pm

I was once defrosting the freezer with a knife (it had got rather excessively frozen) when an ice chip flew out and hit me in the eye. Ouch!
Greebo 61
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby sharoniex » June 25th, 2009, 5:24 am

Parrot owners, what is the worst injury you have ever recieved complements of your pet parrot? I know that many parrot owners allow their parots to perch on their shoulders and wind up with bites to the ears, nose mouth and sometimes even eye's. What is the worst injury you have ever recieved and how did it come about?
Recruit

Postby a_drows_pet_hamster » December 1st, 2009, 12:42 pm

*stretches* ahhh it's good to be back. well, since my innocent old days of posting here, i've discovered absinthe. and the injuries it causes. my new most evil and hilarious self injury was falling off a gangplank whilst escaping from a dutch naval vessel the morning after a drinking contest...which got called a tie when we ran out of everything drinkable...didn't do too much damage but legging it took most of my pride away. on the plus side at least it was still in aberdeen, and i didn't have to swim home.
"this rock is shiney...it must have some significance to our quest..."

"i'll tell you what we do...we run...like scared little forest elves"
a_drows_pet_hamster
Constable
Constable

Previous

Return to Evil