holiday.

You can post stuff here that is completely unrelated to Terry Pratchett or The Discworld

Moderators: Findtherma, Lars Gimletscousin

Postby wizzard » June 29th, 2006, 8:31 am

Isil wrote:Ummm... I thought talking about politics is forbidden here... ?

Normally it is forbidden because I end up getting into arguments like the one above, but I wasn't just going to let it lie like that.

Martin
wizzard
Commander
Commander

Postby llamedos » June 29th, 2006, 9:05 am

it's been a reel education two partys with independant viewpoints
learned alot more than i knew still can't remember were i read that stuff though
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Findtherma » June 29th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Um.................................................................................................
................................................................. :?

Hi Lars.

Hope you're having a good holiday, looking forward to seeing you at my engagement party when you get back.

:) There thats better.

J
“When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews, You are talking anti-Semitism.” -Martin Luther King Jr
Findtherma
Captain
Captain

Postby llamedos » June 30th, 2006, 10:42 pm

yeah sorry i took it a bit off topic
Dea...no...eternal damn...still no...marzipan to the infidels (far better we'll rot their teeth out and ruin them with dentist bills)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby wstfgl » July 6th, 2006, 7:52 am

Um.... the topic was holiday, so i just thought i'd drop in and say hi since, being on holiday, i haven't really been around here much. I'm busy doing vacation work, I work from 7 to 4.30, so haven't had too much time for stuff. Anyways, sorry to interrupt, hope everyone is having a lovely time.
dum dee dum dum.
Cheers.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who can read binary, and those who can't.
wstfgl
Constable
Constable

Postby elbarad » July 20th, 2006, 6:10 pm

It's generally not a good way of encouraging calm and genial conversation.
People generally get louder and louder and blood pressure starts to raise on both sides (or possibly three sides - depending upon how complex your discussion is).

So I shall refrain from joining in on this fascinating and yet highly charged debate...
"The enemy wasn't men, or women, or the old, or even the dead. It was just bleedin' stupid people, who came in all varieties. And no one had the right to be stupid." Monstrous Regiment
elbarad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby llamedos » July 20th, 2006, 9:51 pm

hey whats the situation for british expats in jerusalem like, or the whole of israel for that matter
i know that the lebanon expats are sort of being removed
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby wizzard » July 21st, 2006, 10:20 am

as far as I know, nothing. There aren't normally evacuations from Israel in these kind of situations. Life pretty much goes on as normal, only with lots of air raid sirens and stuff.

Martin
wizzard
Commander
Commander

Postby llamedos » July 21st, 2006, 11:32 pm

thank ye kindly moi guod sir
llamedos
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Lars Gimletscousin » September 4th, 2006, 9:22 am

Findtherma wrote:Um.................................................................................................
................................................................. :?

Hi Lars.

Hope you're having a good holiday, looking forward to seeing you at my engagement party when you get back.

:) There thats better.

J

Hi. I had (am back home now) a superb holiday thanx, I want to go back again.

llamedos wrote:yeah sorry i took it a bit off topic

a bit :?
Lars Gimletscousin
Captain
Captain

Postby glorfindel » November 14th, 2006, 4:13 pm

don,t you think we should all just get on with life ( witch is hard enought) without all this religous stuff clouding things up.
you ve got your religeon i,ve got mine (none) he,s got his she,s got hers.
All I can think of to say is that ANY religeion that says you should hurt/attack/kill/hate any no-beliver , is a false religieon, cos if god ( whoever/whatever) wanted that to be hes/shes/it,s gotta be big enought to do it his/her/its self.
The only people who gain from war are polititions and the like who never get thier fingers burnt but send many mothers children to early graves.I am not saying self defence is not nessacery and i,m not foolish enought to think mankind will ever stop studying war ( men will be men) .but let the reasons be honest ,if its to steal land say that, then see how many follower they get.If its to protect oil then they should also tell the truth.

but me I,m off to the south of france next year to angles sur mer just on the spanish border it,s v.nice 8)
Life is what you make it.

So thats my fault as well then................
glorfindel
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Lars Gimletscousin » November 14th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Back to the orignal topic.:-

the date is 14/11/2006. and i'm going to Israel again for 2 weeks tomorrow, i'm going for a friends wedding, and I decided to make the most of it, and extend it for a holiday.
Lars Gimletscousin
Captain
Captain

Postby Pretty_Blossom » November 15th, 2006, 6:33 pm

glorfindel - it's Boys will be boys. Real Men don't need this stuff.

Lars - have fun - it's a bit rainy and cold this time of year here, but as a british u'll probably consider it home.
Yasmin ;-)

Istanzia

"I have boobs, you must obay"
Pretty_Blossom
Sergeant-at-Arms
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby glorfindel » November 15th, 2006, 9:54 pm

I totaly hate the idear of boys fighting^ I have a son (19) he aint gonna die for no cause.

^ rain/cold just like manchester .....why go?
have a nice time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is what you make it.

So thats my fault as well then................
glorfindel
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Lars Gimletscousin » November 16th, 2006, 10:11 am

Pretty_Blossom wrote:glorfindel - it's Boys will be boys. Real Men don't need this stuff.

Lars - have fun - it's a bit rainy and cold this time of year here, but as a british u'll probably consider it home.

Actually, I really hate the British weather, I feel sick from the cold, and I hate the rain. but apart from that. Viva las Manchester :lol:
Lars Gimletscousin
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to General